At present, when an event and/or incident arises, an organization is implementing manual procedures in order to inform all involved parties. Tactical ECON (Emergency Call Out Notification) technology automates emergency notification procedures and improves call-out times using four different communication channels: email, voice call (landline, mobile, toll free), sms and fax.
Tactical Mass Notification is a web based application used by major organizations and critical infrastructures to ensure immediate personalized notification of all emergency response personnel as needed. The software application replaces the manual procedures that are currently in place for the dissemination of information during an event of emergency.
The replacement of the manual procedures by an electronic emergency notification system aims to:
1. Disseminate emergency information instantly by various communication channels: email, voice call (landline, mobile, toll free), sms and fax
2. Provide evidence that emergency pertinent personnel has been notified and record the notification time in real time
3. Provide evidence that emergency pertinent personnel has acknowledged and/or replied and record the acknowledgement/reply time in real time
4. Provide status/progress updates to all internal and external stakeholders if required
5. Inform pertinent stakeholders about the emergency/incident closure
6. Have up-to-date contact details
7. Provide duration of the process electronically
8. Manage the simultaneous notification of more than one emergency/incident.
9. Provide a central repository of electronic reports for past emergency incident notification.
• Tactical Mass Notification Airports
• Tactical Mass Notification Schools